Friday, May 1, 2009

Quit Smoking Today

Quit Smoking

Dear soon to be Ex
Smoker,


Have you tried to quit smoking before? Do
you seem to just lack the will power to do it?
Did you fail like 99 out of 100 Quitters
do?
Now you don't need the ability to quit
those evil life draining cancer sticks!


I'm Going To Help
You Take
The WILL Out Of Will Power, So You Are Just Left With
The POWER To Quit Smoking!

My name is Rob Mellor and I am the
founder of Quit Smoking Today. Thank you for taking the time to read the
message ...YOU WILL BE THANKFUL
YOU DID!
Let me ask you a simple question.
Quitting smoking is difficult right? WRONG! Quiting Smoking is only
difficult if you don't know how. Thankfully I know how!
How do I know this?
Because I am an expert in NLP
(Neuro-Linguistic-Programming). NLP is a form of psychotherapy which I
have applied to help people like you, to stop smoking. The recording I
have created for you has the very latest revolutionary techniques.

All you
have to do it download the file onto your MP3 player or CD and you'll be
on your way to a smoke free future.
I have extensively tested this recording
on over 5000 smokers. The results were outstanding with a success rate of
99.7% of the smokers I tested managed to Quit Smoking for at least 1
month, with just listening to the recording once!
Successfully 97.2% of
the original 5000 have not smoked for over 6 months, since the test
started.


The Quit Smoking Today program is without
doubt the easiest way available to kick those evil cancer sticks out of
your life for good. It eradicates the usual problems that are associated
with quitting smoking such as cravings, short temper, hunger and weight
gain. Quit Smoking Today is so successful because it overcomes your desire
to light up.


No comments: