Friday, December 25, 2009

How Top Earners Build Communities

The Sheer Numbers Are Astounding

Anxiously moving forward to spread the word of my newfound opportunity to all past and present friends, family and associates, I disappointingly realized that few people were as interested in improving their health and lifestyle as much as I.

As time would have it, I am no longer struggling as an mlm distributor. For several years I took my business opportunity to the people that were on my contact list. First I mailed my prospects information about my business. Then with a follow up phone call I setup an appointment. When I was able to schedule a personal invite to give my sales presentations, my abilities awarded me with an effective twenty five percent closing ratio.

Then I found training that helped me develop presentations by giving telephone sales pitches, followed up with a fax sales letter, an email sales letter while leading them to my personal website. All this has given me some successes, but not the growth that I preferred.

As I tried to persuade people to join my business using only via email communications I hopelessly became aware that was not going to happen. Not once did I ever get any kind of a request from anyone who expressed a desire to become involved in my business. It took me a while to understand this. I discovered that in this industry you just don't promote your network marketing opportunity by internet email unless you have permission first.

Perhaps you'll understand this as you begin your marketing approach. I am here to tell you, you'll never receive a legitimate response to your offer. You'll never receive an email other than opt-outs. If you decide to spam you may even get a few threatening calls. That's if you have the courage to place your phone number with your email campaign. Absolutely no one appreciates being spammed, and it's a bad practice. Even though, I find it rampant throughout industry. Most spammers don't even have last names or addresses attached much less a phone number.

Besides it's not necessary or ethical to conduct business like this. Thank goodness the lessons learned by most successful internet entrepreneurs are now being taught. In this information age not much has changed in the network marketing industry. In order to persuade a prospect to join your business you must still possess some fair communication skills. I find it most enjoyable to call a prospect who expresses somewhat of a desire to what special knowledge we hold. The truth be told, anyone can learn to do this business using the Internet, provided they're using the concept called attraction marketing. This is how you get your business to explode. Learn to use this concept and you will see a change in how you view your mlm business.

Those whom have the desire to follow these teachings are winning the sponsorship game in the mlm industry. Of course, playing by the old school rule books, by creating personal customer relationships, well that will never go out of style. Yes, this type of networking produces a lot of lag time, but there's nothing more gratifying than having a one on one conversation with a prospect about your business. I found it to be very rewarding either making a sale or recruiting a complete stranger into your mlm business.

In today's technological world you have so many electronic tools at your disposal. All these vehicles make it nice to promote any business provided you understand how to properly apply them. And that's what I wish to convey here. You want to use as many of these media avenues for your growth potential. In order to build an exceptional fast community via the internet, you must develop the mindset of branding you. This is the lesson taught by attraction marketing.

In order to attract customers and build a large down-line, you must adhere to the principles of leadership development. Taking the responsibility to learn and applying the right strategies and concepts that all successful men and women use in their business endeavors can only lead you to a more personal and satisfactory contentment. Treat people with respect and dignity. Give more than what is asked of you and always be truthful. Be willing to give plenty of value as you serve with honor, perseverance, and appreciation. Above all whatever faith you aspire remember always we are all made in His Image and hatred holds no place in community building.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a great information , for more info visit http://www.kidsfront.com